1. The paper is fed from the hopper and deposits it into a large container in the recycling paper, along with other recycling containers.
|Recycle paper making|
2. The paper from a recycling plant where it is separated into types and grades.
|Recycle paper for money|
3. A separate document is then washed with soapy water to remove inks, foils, staples and glue. The paper is placed on a door that is mixed with water to create "mud".
|Recycle paper for cash|
4. By adding different materials to the suspension, various paper products can be created, such as cardboard, paper or office paper.
|Ways to recycle office paper|
5. The paste is spread by using large rollers in large thin sheets.
|Recycle paper tissues|
6. The paper is dried and ready to be cut wrapped and shipped to stores.
|Ship stores in transit|