Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DIY...alphabet sounds teaching tubs

I saw these tubs at Lakeshore learning and thought it was a great idea for learning with the kids, but was not going to pay $149. for them.

So I made them myself.  There are 10 containers for $9.95 at Lakeshore and then I had a coupon buy one get one half so I made the alphabet set for less than $30.


Thanks to kadenscorner.com for the free printable. Then I placed them on the front of the containers. Got things around the house and filled the containers.

After I printed the letters off I used packing tape to stick them to the containers. Each container has house hold items in them along with a magnet letter.

We would watch the Leap Frog letter movie and pull out these containers and play a game. My son loved this.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon