|Recycling Crafts from Paper|
Utilization of waste paper can be done to fill spare time. The process of this craft did not take a long time and use the materials around us. Utilization of waste paper is also one form of support to reduce waste in the world.
Paper made from recycled newsprint will produce a gray color so you have to add coloring to your liking.
- Screen gauze air = mold
- Screen without gauze
- Foam / water absorber
|Screen gauze air = mold|
|Screen without gauze|
- Former paper or newspaper (the paper must not contain plastic like a paper calendar or food wrapping paper)
- Natural Dyes: turmeric, pandan, teak leaves, etc.
- Trunk / dried flower petals
- Ways of making crafts:
- Used paper-scissors torn or cut small
- All materials placed somewhere / bucket and soaked for ± 2 days. If you want fast can also be boiled for 1 to 2 hours, to clean up from ink and other nuisance materials. Do not dispose of the remaining water in any place because they contain ink that can interfere with living things around it
- Then the paper was destroyed in a blender
- Insert the paper pulp into a basin that has been filled with clean water (per 250 g pulp requires 5 liters of clean water). Water demand can be adjusted, depending on the desired thickness of the paper.
- To enhance your natural coloring agent was given, such as pandan, turmeric etc.. Porridge in a bowl mixed with the dye before, and then stirred.
- Prints and screen (upper screen) put in a tub that has been mixed with paper pulp, enter evenly.
- Lift the mold of the basin or tub
- Prepare the fabric width, preferably cloth that can absorb water.
- Lift the screen, and place the mold on which the existing pulp and paper, remove the water with foam.
- After csreen no longer contain the water, then lifted the screen. Then do not be dried in direct sunlight because it will affect the color of paper, just aerated enough. After that can be ironed to a smooth surface
- Paper can be used for cards or other souvenirs, and can also be used to write.
|Recycling Crafts from Paper materials|