Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mediafire

Tags

I frequently get comments that links are broken or someone is having trouble downloading or decompressing a file. I can assure you that all the links work just fine and all the files are there. Sometimes Mediafire is overloaded with requests and will hiccup, but the problem is usually on your end.


If you're having trouble downloading you need to:

1. Clear your browser cache.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Wait.

In some cases you might be able grab everything at once with no problem. In other cases you might have to wait a day and then retry certain files, clearing your cache every time. I would avoid trying to download during peak business hours in the US - 8am EST - 5pm PST.

I know it's not the most graceful system, but it allows me to track the number of downloads per file, plus it's free. If I was hosting the files on my own server I'd soon be overloaded with requests and have to start paying my host for going over my monthly limit of downloads.

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon