Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Smiffs

Tags

Hey kids,


How's life? Mine is busy. In two weeks I head off to New Zealand and Australia for some DJ gigs, followed by one in Los Angeles over Thanksgiving weekend.

I just wanted to poke my head out and remind you that we're far from finished here. After the holidays I'm going to keep my schedule wide open until Coachella. I plan on working normal 40-hour weeks and spending my evenings and weekends at home, so I can finally focus on some fun projects like this blog.

There's still a lot to come: expanded listening bundles for each of the five Factory albums, Substance live, some previously uncirculated soundboard recordings, and sometime down the road there'll be Recycle part 3 covering the London years.

In the meantime, you might want to keep an eye on Extra Track for a makeover of The Smiths' complete singles, from the same production crew that's been at work here. They'll start going up sometime in the next 48 hours...

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon