Thursday, June 24, 2010

www.50poundnote.com

Tags

I know, I know..."WHERE IS ATMOSPHERE '88??"

Well, look at it this way: 7 years elapsed between She's Lost Control and Atmosphere '88. 3 months is nothing. ;)

I wanted to let you all know that I've completely relaunched
my website. What's probably going to interest you the most are 3 New Order mixes I recorded in '06-'07 that were posted to neworderonline. Of course that predates the work in this blog, so you'll hear some pops and cracks in the tracks taken from vinyl.



New Order Vol. 1 – The 50 Pound Note Mix
New Order Vol. 2 – The 50 Pound Note Mix
New Order Vol. 3 – The 50 Pound Note Mix

In my 20+ years as a DJ I have to say, one my favorite mixes I've ever done is the transition from Waiting For The Sirens’ Call (Planet Funk Remix) to Hurt in Vol. 2. I've got both tracks playing in tandem for over 60 seconds, in the same key, without the assistance of any kind of software program - it's all done by hand. I was proud of that one.

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon