Saturday, August 23, 2008

Who's Crazy?

Tags

For a number of years, the Publican from a local village has brought his empty bottles and aluminium cans to our recycling centre, pleased in the knowledge that he was helping school and the environment.
I was happy as I slung the bottles into the banks, to think that, not only was I helping school and the environment, but I was probably keeping fit as well!
Another load arrived yesterday, tucked neatly away behind the paper and bottle banks. I flexed my muscles in readiness for the task ahead.
BUT....
Evidently this is the last load. The bottles have been classified as commercial waste and in future, will be collected from the pub (bins provided,at a cost), by a well known waste and recycling company. The glass will end up in the local landfill site.
WHO'S CRAZY????

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon